React 16 – The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 & Redux)
What’s this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components – basically custom HTML elements – with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It’s as simple as creating a “User” component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, I’m a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I’m also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React’s most popular alternatives – Vue and Angular – as well as many other topics. I know what I’m talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It’s my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don’t just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that’s why we’ll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that’s helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- …you’re experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- …know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- …already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What’s inside the course?
- The “What”, “Why” and “How”
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux … from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- …and much more!
The Tensor Core GPU Architecture designed to Bring AI to Every Industry. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 teraflops per second (TFLOPS) of deep learning performance, over a 5X increase compared to prior generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!